Ireland is the fifth largest export market and an important trading partner for the UK. Trade and foreign investment are encouraged and with exports of £38 billion from the UK to the market in 2018, Ireland presents an ideal opportunity for businesses in Yorkshire and the Humber.
This event, in partnership with Squire Patton Boggs in Leeds, Mason Hayes & Curran in Ireland and the Department for International Trade Ireland, will cover everything you need to know to do business and set up in Ireland, including:
- An overview of the Irish market
- DIT Ireland services and in-market partners
- Doing a deal, setting up and doing business in Ireland
- Commercial contracts
- EU IP and trademarks
- Irish labour law hurdles
- Case study from a local company doing business in Ireland
- Optional one-to-one meetings
For UK exporters who are considering setting up a branch or subsidiary, Ireland is one option and this event will explore the potential opportunities and obstacles for UK businesses.
This event is suitable for large SMEs and MSBs from any sector who want to set up in Ireland.